The standard floor plan includes a rehearsal studio, a control room/vocal booth, a spacious living/dining/kitchen area, a bathroom, an office, and a bedroom.
The office and bedroom each have separate exits. The living portion of the unit is approximately 700 sf. The sound studio measures roughly 13×21′. The control room/vocal booth is 13×5′
Our units have one of two kinds of sound studios: recording studios, and practice studios. While both of these have significant soundproofing, the recording studios have been upgraded to a full “room within a room” soundproofing treatment.
In our units with practice studios there will be some sound escaping the practice studio, although it will be significantly reduced. In our units with recording studios there will be minimal sound traveling between the recording studio and the living space.
There is significant variation between some of our units. For example, our units on the second floor all have skylights, while those on the first floor are a little larger. Some of our units have exposed brick walls, others don’t, etc. For photos of units currently available, please visit our property manager’s website: www.jdmginc.com/vacancies
Single Unit Floor Plan
Each Unit Includes:
- A soundproofed rehearsal studio, with control room/vocal booth
- A bathroom and kitchen
- A dining/living area adjacent to the kitchen
- A bedroom with a built-in closet
- An office with a separate exit (some tenants use this as a second bedroom)
- On-site laundry
- Remote controlled gated entry
- Assigned parking space
- 24 hour video surveillance
- Professional off-site manager with 24/7 emergency hotline for maintenance issues