While there is some variation between units, the standard floor plan includes a rehearsal studio, a control room/vocal booth, a spacious living/dining/kitchen area, a bathroom, an office, and a bedroom.
The office and bedroom each have separate exits. The living portion of the unit is approximately 700 sf. The sound studio measures roughly 13×21′. The control room/vocal booth is 13×5′
Our units have one of two kinds of sound studios: recording studios, and practice studios. While both of these have significant soundproofing, the recording studios have been upgraded to the level required by professional producers. In both cases, however, the rehearsal studios are sound isolated from the living space, so one roommate can sleep soundly while the other practices at full volume.
Single Unit Floor Plan
Each Unit Includes:
- A soundproofed rehearsal studio, with control room/vocal booth
- A bathroom and kitchen
- A dining/living area adjacent to the kitchen
- A bedroom with a built-in closet
- An office with a separate exit (some tenants use this as a second bedroom)
- On-site laundry
- Remote controlled gated entry
- Assigned parking space
- 24 hour video surveillance
- Professional off-site manager with 24/7 emergency hotline for maintenance issues