We understand that the privacy of our members, guests and/or visitors (collectively, ‘Members’, ‘you’ or ‘your’) is very important. We developed this Policy to ensure that your privacy is protected while using the Website.
3. Use of Personal Information. We may use Personal Information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce any agreements, policies and rules governing the use of the Website, and observe the Website for quality control and customer service purposes. In many cases, providing your Personal Information is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Information to us, you will not be able to access all or some of our services. In response to compulsory (required) governmental and/or third party inquiries, we may disclose Personal Information to comply with a court order, subpoena, and search warrant. We expressly reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or to enforce our agreements, policies, and rules governing your use of the Website, or to cooperate with law enforcement. We DO NOT sell or rent any of your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission or consent. By using any of the Website, you consent to us providing any Personal Information you have provided to us to third parties as described in this Policy. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may include your Personal Information as an asset in any transfer of the building in which the Melrose Sound Studio is located.
4. Your Use of the Website’s Members” Information. You may not use another Website’s Member’s information, whether private or not, for commercial purposes, to spam, to harass, or to make unlawful threats. We reserve the right to terminate those who misuse other Members’ information or who otherwise violate any user agreements, policies, or rules governing the use of the Website.
5. Do Not Disclose Your Personal Information or Password. Please DO NOT post, share or disclose on the Website any Personal Information that you do not wish other Members to know. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your Personal Information to others. Similarly, you should never disclose or share your password with anyone else. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password and/or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Reviewing, Changing or Removing Your Personal Information.
Once you register, you will be able to review and change much of your Personal Information including:
- Your email address
- Your city, state, ZIP or other postal code, country
- Your password
Please promptly update your Personal Information by logging in to your account and following the screen prompts. We strongly urge you to change your password periodically to help reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your Personal Information. Despite the foregoing and even though you have requested us to remove Personal Information, we will retain in our files certain data to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enhance security, reduce fraud, comply with the law, or to enforce any agreements, policies, and rules governing your use of the Website. Removed Personal Information also may persist in backup copies and/or other usersÕ caches. Any such Personal Information retained by us or under our control is not available to third parties except as provided in this Policy.
7. Third Party Collections of Information. This Policy only addresses the use and disclosure of Personal Information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your Personal Information to others while using the Website or other websites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to its use, maintenance, or disclosure. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable.
8. Security. Our Website uses reasonable security measures to help protect and prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Personal Information under our control. We use industry standard efforts, such as firewalls, to safeguard your Personal Information. While ‘perfect security’ does not exist on the Internet, or elsewhere, our technical staff works hard to help ensure your secure use of our services.
9. Location. Melrose Sound Studios is located in the United States. If you are visiting our Website from outside the United States, you are on notice that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or other countries in which the Website or its service providers are located.Ê The data protection and other laws of the United States and these other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Website, you consent to us transferring your Personal Information from your country to the United States or countries in which the Website or its service providers are located for the purposes described in this Policy.